Alyson and I work hard to develop the actions to help your voice be heard. Whether it’s lobbying Congress or pressuring companies, we are committed to helping you take effective action. After all, it was thanks in part to your continual lobbying that Congress passed the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act.
But we can’t help end the genocide of the Uyghurs in China without your financial support.
Please click here to make a gift to help end the genocide of the Uyghurs.
Working together, we made progress in 2022 to end genocide:
- We are building a worldwide network of people fighting genocide. Our email list has grown massively to more than 640,000 people worldwide.
- We work to raise awareness of genocide. We are actively working with state legislatures and city councils to pass new anti-genocide resolutions and laws.
- We push for passage of legislation to help the Uyghurs. You wrote more than 4,600 letters to Congress supporting the Uyghur Human Rights Protection Act.
- We help you put your direct consumer, shareholder, and social media pressure on companies. With our social media actions and petitions, you have raised your voice demanding that Zara, Urban Outfitters, and Anta end their use of Uyghur forced labor.
- We help you make your voice heard. We’ve helped organize dozens of meetings in person and on Zoom with your Members of Congress and their staff.
Let’s keep up the pressure. Click here to make a gift to support our work.
And tell us how we might support you better. We always appreciate your input. To better serve you, any feedback is helpful.
Thank you so much for your support!
Alyson Chadwick, Digital Campaigns Strategist, & Simon Billenness, Director
No Business with Genocide
To build No Business With Genocide, the movement to end genocide and other mass atrocities, we need your support. Please click here to make a generous gift to end genocide in 2023.
For More Information
- Take these further actions! “Eight things you can do to help Uyghurs in a time of genocide,” Uyghur Human Rights Project
- End #ForcedLabourFashion Now – campaign website
- “Uyghur Forced Labor Database,” – a new resource from Jewish World Watch that details how global companies are complicit in forced labor